Friday, August 24, 2012

Forms, Forms, and More Forms

     Ok, so maybe not that many forms--right now anyway.  Nothing much has been going on recently except that I finally was able to put my hands on DA Form 7246 and DD Form 2792, the EFMP questionnaire and medical summary form, respectively.  Both are super easy to fill out.  The only things we didn't know (and that I had to send Hubby on a special quest for) were the duty address and phone along with the DSN.

     We are still waiting on our S2 for the 5888, but that's ok, because I don't need that form to schedule my physical! Just needed the DD Form 2792 (medical summary) for the physician to fill out in order to make the appointment. Yay!  Be sure to make your appointments for a physical early as many places are backed up.  The earliest appointment I could get was 3 weeks out (Sept 10)!

     Disclaimer: the linked forms are for reference only.  Please see your S2 or local EFMP office to obtain these forms.

  Well, "that's all folks!" (said in a perfect Porky Pig impersonation)

No comments:

Post a Comment