Saturday, August 11, 2012

In the Beginning, there was an RFO

     Yay! Hubby got his RFO yesterday. Now we can actually start this process! Just kidding. . . First you have to track down your S2 (the guy who happens to be the security officer for the unit. He manages personnel security clearance) and get your paperwork from him. Unfortunately, hunting him down is harder than it sounds--at least on a Friday. They must clear out early in anticipation of the weekend, which, who wouldn't? I know I love it when I get to go home early on a Friday.  It totally makes my day, not to mention my whole weekend.  And since "date night" is on Fridays, it makes me extra excited.  Well, when Hubby isn't on night flights, that is.

     Anywho, way off topic. Focus. RFOs. Well, I think I actually covered everything on RFOs in my first post. So, at the risk of being redundant, and thus repeating myself *wink, wink*, I'll sign off with this nice, short, quick little blurb. Off to date brunch with the hubby since he's on night flights (now including Saturdays since they got behind in hours due to weather. Sad.).  Huddle house here we come! With a coupon, of course. I shall renew my blogging attempts on Monday with "On the Hunt."

No comments:

Post a Comment